How To Backup Your Blogger Template:
Login to your Blogger dashboard and go to “Template” from the left menu.
Now Click on the “Backup/Restore” button on the top right side of your screen.
Click on “Download Template” button to download your template.
Choose where you would like to save your template on your computer and then press “Save“.
NOW YOUR FREE TO CHANGE ANY CODES TO YOUR TEMPLATE IF YOU GET ANY PROBLEM YOU CAN RESTORE IT BY FOLLOWING METHOD:
NOW HOW TO RESTORE BLOGGER TEMPLATE:
- Login to your Blogger Dashboard and go to “Template” from the left menu.
- Now Click on the “Backup/Restore” button on the top right side of your screen.
- Select “Chose File” button. Now select the backup of your template from your computer or select a fresh copy. Note: Make sure it is in .xml format:
- AND CLICK TO “UPLOAD” BUTTON
- Congratulations You restore your backup.