Commonly you can say that they are the rules and regulations by which one must agree to abide in order to use a website or a product. They are especially required to use of a website. Having solid terms and conditions is very important to avoid trouble and also increase your online business.
You can make/Create “terms and conditions” page by your own self if you have much knowledge. But if your newbie then it’s very hard to create a “terms and conditions” page for your website. There are lots of different third party Terms and conditions maker but they are not for free. Here in this article, we going to tell a free way to make a perfect terms and conditions page for your website. Ok, Let’s Start Now.
Create Free Terms And Conditions Page.
There a website that creates free Terms And Conditions Page.That is Website>Serprank.com
- First Go To serprank.com and register an account here.
- Now Go To Terms and Conditions Generator Page.
- Now You have to fill all required information.
- Here you have to insert your website URL and Email address.
- After Giving all information now click on Create My Terms And Conditions Button.
How To Add Terms And Conditions Your Website.
Adding In WordPress Web site.
- Go To WordPress Admin Dashboard>>Pages>>Add New
- Now Copy and Paste created terms and conditions to post body area and make the title of page Terms and Conditions.
- And Publish it and you’re successfully done.
Adding In Blogger Blog.
- Go To Blogger Dashboard>>Pages>>Click On New Page Tab
- Now Copy/Paste Created Terms And Conditions in post body area and Give title name “Terms and Conditions”
- And Publish it and Your Done.
I hope you did it successfully and I hope you like.If you like it then don’t forget to share its social media. And if you’re facing any problem then tell me in the comment section.Bye Take care