Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing both play the significant role to claim success. Every success on blogging depends on your Strategy. In my opinion Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing, both are the must-have part of a blog or websites.
Because These two are the main strategy that individuals and companies almost always have a struggle with investing their time and money into them are the search engine and social media.
- The Search Engine Marketing Vs. Social Media Marketing.
- What Is Social Media Marketing?
The Search Engine Marketing Vs. Social Media Marketing.
To get big success, you have to focus Social media and search engine both. However, a blogger or website owner can Ignore any one of these, but it can be harmful to your site. Because these two ways are the most significant way to bring your site or business at the top. Every successful website has the massive list of social media following. Moreover, search engines are the primary source of traffic for them.
Especially when it comes to about search engine, then we mainly focus on Google, because Google is the most used and favorite search engine in the world. Moreover, when we talk about social media, then we focus on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Reddit, Pinterest, etc.
Search Engine is the excellent source to drive tons of free traffic to a site. Social media is also useful to get thousands of loyal fan or audience, and of-course Targeted Traffic.
What Is Search Engine Marketing?
(SEM) Search engine marketing is a method of Internet marketing that includes the promotion of sites by increasing their websites visibility in the search engine results pages, primarily by paid advertising. Alternatively, you can say, The Search marketing is the process of improving traffic and visibility from search engines through both paid and free methods.
The 2 Search Marketing encompasses:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Increasing of visibility and traffic in search engines through free method is called SEO.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Getting of traffic and visibility through paid search listings is called SEM.
The Search Marketing Focuses on these primary areas:
- Keyword Research.
- Competitor Analysis.
- Link Building.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Search Engine Advertising.
1#: Keyword Research Value On Search Marketing.
The keyword research is not only necessary for search engines as well for your users. And
Keyword research helps us to find the perfect keywords that will play better in search results. It is one of the best strategies to see the content or webpage on Search engines.
Research of keywords also helps you to find your next blog post.
When it comes to paid search engine marketing, You can efficiently target your right audience or customers by targeting the right high traffic keywords of your niche. Moreover, it can be done when you do keyword research.
You can do keywords Research with these below powerful tools.
2#: Competitor Analysis.
Analyzing your competitors is very necessary to get the information on their website, what they are doing for SEO. Competitor analysis in marketing is an estimate of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors of your product, services or site.
How to conduct your competitive Analysis in these steps.
- Conduct Research with the help of tools, like Ahrefs, Moz site explorer, etc.
- Find Competitive Information.
- Analyze Competitive Information.
- Determine Your Competitive Position such as SEO, Social media and other marketing tactics.
3#: Link Building.
Link Building is still the most powerful factor in search engine optimization (SEO). Backlinks are the best way to bring content at the top of the search results of your most important keywords. You can still rank a very low competition keyword with zero backlinks with quality content. But if you want to rank high competitive keywords then the high authority backlinks and proper SEO indeed needed especially Quality Backlinks
Worth Reading: No-Follow Vs. Do-follow
4#: Search Engine Optimization ( Organic SEO):
The Increasing of ranking of websites or a specific page in the natural listings of search engines is called SEO. Moreover, Seo is a long-term process because it doesn’t still the same, it is a continually changing term. Google and other search engines always focus on to get their users the best organic results. So they update their algorithms to get the best-related content at the top of any specific keyword. So you need to experience the SEO every day to make your website or content search engine friendly and related to keywords.
Basically, SEO is the process to help Search engines to understand your content and the importance. Keyword research and competitor analysis is also the part of Search Engine Optimization.
5#: SEM-Search Engine Marketing: (Paid Listings In Search Results)
Most of the search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing allow advertising on Search Engine Result page. It’s a great idea to get tons of targeted traffic. Actually, Search engines will place your ad to the most relevant Search term. This process called pay-per-click. It’s mean You have to pay for per click generated by Search engines.
Optimizing Search Ads campaigns for the lower cost per click, higher quality score, and better landing page conversion rate is the most significant part of SEM.
Pros & Cons Of Search Marketing.
- SEO Is Free: The term SEO is free to process to bring lots of traffic to your site. Search engines don’t charge you until you don’t choose PPC advertising.
- It’s Bring Lot’s Of Traffic: Search Engines brings the most advanced and unique targeted traffic to your blog.
- Drive Brand Awareness. Visibility of your business in search engines like Google for your most important keywords puts your brand in front of potential customers in very the same way as if you did advertisement, and it makes brand awareness.
- It’s Trustworthy: People trust Organic Search Results Better than paid advertising. They are more likely to click on organic listing than advertising.
- Drive Leads: Targeted Traffic means lots of Leads and sales. Search engine Drive targeted traffic to your blog or niche so you will get lots of leads and it will be converted into sales.
- There’s has a penalty.
- Lots of Rules and Factors: Search Engine use Ranking factors to find the high relevant Results. actually, No one doesn’t know the real factors that will pull your websites or blogs at the top of Search results. We just do some General Practice of Search Engine Algo.
What Is Social Media Marketing?
Basically, Social media marketing is the right use of social media sites to bring traffic and sales to a product or a service.
Nowadays Social media marketing becomes a very popular process. Because of the best reason is that the social signals are now used to SEO Rankings. And social signals are the collections of share, likes, and overall social media visibility of specific webpage as perceived by search engines.
Because search engines say build quality contents or sites that your audience will love and share. So social Networks play one of the most critical roles in SEO.
Mainly Social Media marketing means, Putting your content on the social network and reach the large numbers of People or Audience. Social media cannot be ignorable if you want to claim success. Every kind of business needs to be social through the Social network to get Success.
Pros & Cons Of Social Media Marketing:
- Social Media Is Free: Most of the popular social media platforms are free to use such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. You can increase your website traffic for free on these social platforms.
- You Can Get loyal Fan: Social media full of every kind of peoples, you can make them your fan by giving them quality and right content. They will share it, love it, and like it. These loyal fans can be your customers or may help you to find customers by sharing your excellent content.
- Building community. One of the great thing about LinkedIn, facebook and google+, they let you to join and create groups and community for your business or website. Everyone in your category will come and join. And many of these peoples will help you with new ideas and suggestions when you face difficulty. For example, there are some great groups on facebook which are helping blogging community like Hellbound Bloggers (Hbb), Bloggers Funda, Learndm, and Blogging Cage VIP. And there are also some groups which are helping bloggers to gain traffic from social media such as Bloggingshare, bloggers promotion, and traffic booster.
- Lowest cost form of marketing: The social media is totally free, but when you run ad campaigns to reach more peoples then social media is also the lowest pricing place to advertise.
- Social Media is great for Google: When it comes to SEO, one of excellent ranking factor announced by official Google is social signals. That’s means the Google counts engagements and shares of your post on social media and give it better signals for better results in search listings.
- Social media needs more time: As I told you the best qualities (pros) of social media, there are also some cons: one of them it’s needs more attention. When you start your blog and create your fan following page, definitely there will be zero following. I will get you lots of time to increase followings of your page.
- Long-Term Investment: Social Media marketing required Long-term Investment. At first, you have to grow, and then you can expect results.
- Social media is Public: Discussions on social media sites often take place in public, or at least, in front of an audience. That can make some business feel cramped and uncomfortable. They imagine that any errors will be expanded and jumped on by the people – and indeed, sometimes they did.
Social Media Marketing Search Engine Marketing both is required for higher success in your marketing journey. You have to Use both strategies to get your success fast and efficiently. Every smart and successful blogger webmaster always recommend Search Engines and Social Media for success. In my own experience, if you want to reach your blog success then you should do both.
So, Did You enjoyed My Article “Search Engine Marketing Vs. Social Media Marketing“, If you Enjoyed Please Consider sharing it on the social media with friends, family, and followings and let me know your view through the comments section.